We performed our first, fee paid, inspection in 1986 for the Resolution Trust Corporation during the S&L crisis. We take great pride in being the most qualified and experienced building inspection firm in our market. We are fully licensed and insured to provide any inspection you may need – pre-purchase, due diligence home/building inspection, WDO/termite, indoor air quality, water/lead testing, radon testing, code compliance, fire, safety, ADA, cost reserve schedules, repair/cost to cure estimates, asset verification, insurability/underwriting compliance inspections, cost replacement valuations, FHA 203K, weatherization, constructability reviews, new construction inspections, construction management and expert witness testimony…timely and professionally.
With us, you know who you are working with. Unlike many web based firms, we do not subcontract your inspection to the lowest bidder. If you hire us, we perform the inspection and we submit the report. If you have questions, you speak directly to the inspector who assessed the building.
Our business philosophy is based upon one goal: We treat your property as though it were our own investment.
We maintain TWIC security clearance from the Department of Homeland Security for access to sensitive areas such as ports, transportation terminals, DOE/DOD facilities, military bases, NASA and other listed sites.
William Chandler is our principal qualifier. William has over 38 years of experience in building construction. His projects have included heavy industrial, commercial/retail, heavy civil, heavy marine, airport, environmental remediation, multi-family and residential construction. He continues to design/build distinctive custom homes for select clients.
William is also the principal qualifier of our sister company, 360PestControl which provides complete residential and commercial pest control services to our clients in Jacksonville, Orlando and surrounding areas. Our pest control company is honored to be listed by the USEPA as a Pest Environmental Steward Professional (PESP); in fact, we are the smallest firm listed! We are committed to responsible pest management and the protection of the health of your family and workers.
William is passionate about indoor air quality and he holds the highest certification granted as a Board Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant. He is also a Florida Licensed Mold Assessor. We assist clients in the proper identification of mold and indoor air quality issues using building science instead of hype. We are proud to be a part of a select group of professionals who are capable of performing proper assessments.
He is the author to three books, Weatherize Your Home, Understanding Your Florida Home and The Realtors Guide to Home Inspection. He is passionate about educating our clients on the condition of their property and making sure we are a resource to our clients. He is US District Court Certified as an Expert Witness in the field of construction and construction management. We believe his qualifications set us apart from our competitors:
- Certified General Contractor
- Certified Pest Control Operator
- NFPA Fire Inspector I
- HUD 203K Consultant
- Certified Underground Utility Contractor
- Certified Pollutant Storage Systems Contractor
- Licensed WDO/Termite Inspector
- Certified HVAC(R) Technician
- Licensed Home Inspector
- ICC Commercial Building Inspector
- Certified Asbestos Inspector
- Certified Level I Thermographer
- Certified Tile Roof Installer
- CertainTeed Master Shingle Wizard
- Board Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (ACAC)
- Licensed Mold Assessor
- Licensed Radon Measurement Technician
- Certified Lead Inspector
- ASTM Certified Phase I Environmental Site Audits
- Certified Asbestos Abatement Supervisor
- Certified Stormwater Management Inspector
- Certified Cost Reserve Specialist
- Federal Railroad Worker Trainer
- Competent Person – Trench Shoring Trainer/Supervisor
- OSHA 40 Hour (HAZMAT) Trainer
- US Army Corps of Engineers CQM for Contractors
- US EPA Emergency Response Incident Commander
- BS, Construction & Engineering Management