Podcast: Play in new window | Download
A-Pro Certified Home Inspection Services, located on Long Island, is entirely dedicated to serving our clients. Whether potential or current homeowners, our customers receive thorough assessments from licensed and insured inspectors. Offering everything from free phone consultations to flexible scheduling, A-Pro supports homeowners through and through. Once you’re a client, you’re a client for life. Call us at (516) 524-0673 toschedule an inspection or to ask us more about our residential or commercial inspection services.
Established in 2009, we have years of experience in the industry. We’ve worked all over Long Island, Nassau County and Suffolk County, including the five boroughs of New York. Thousands of homes examined wall to wall, floor to ceiling, all by us. You’ll find we provide the following valuable services to our clients:
- Industry Knowledge – Our trained and licensed team of inspectors is knowledgeable about all aspects of inspections and keeps up with industry standards through continuing education.
- Comprehensive Inspections & Reports – We have a full catalog of services, including home inspections, termite inspections, pool and spa inspections, and other ancillary inspections. Our reports include a complete narrative with pictures and an executive action summary.
- 200% Guarantee – We value your peace of mind. If our clients aren’t pleased at the time of the home inspection, we will refund their fee AND pay for another home inspector of their choice to complete an inspection of the property.
- Flexible Scheduling – We understand that time can be hard to manage, which is why we plan around your schedules. Inspectors are available seven days a week.
- Prompt Customer Service – Don’t worry about straight-to-voicemail messages or playing phone tag with A-Pro. When you give us a call, you can expect quick, professional service.
- Free Phone Consultations – With our consultations via phone, we provide 24-hour support to all customers and a series of other support-type resources, no matter the phase of homeownership.
- Home Owners Network – Our inspections include free memberships to the Home Owners Network, technical support to help you relax and enjoy your home, and a series of other supporting resources. HON comes with an exclusive “Right Answers, Right Away” application.
- Home Recall Alerts – Stay informed on the status of your appliances and electronics with notifications from Home Recall Alerts. When a product is recalled, you’ll receive an alert on how to contact the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
We’re also members of the following organizations: Internachi • Long Island ASHI • ASHI • EDI
Blaise Ingrisano is being interviewed by Preston Sandlin of Home Inspection Carolina and Ask the Charlotte Inspector.