Podcast: Play in new window | Download
• Owner/Operator Advance Look Building Inspection & Environmental Testing, Whiting Associates June 1998 to August 2007
• Principle at Whiting Environmental Building Inspection September 2007 to present
• Mr. Whiting has performed home inspection, mold testing, radon testing, water quality testing on over 2000 single family, multi family and commercial properties
• Mr. Whiting has trained over 60 home inspectors in the United States and Canada.
• Mr. Whiting worked as area representative for Massachusetts and Connecticut to the Advance Look corporate office.
• Mr. Whiting has worked on the regionalization of the Advance Look Building Inspection & Environmental Testing Uniform Residential Inspection Report and Inspection Agreement.
• Mr. Whiting is currently involved in a pilot program in association with AR Labs in Arizona for radon measurement utilizing Rad Elec E-Perm testing devices.
• Mr. Whiting provides real estate consulting services for T. H. Reenstierna LLC located in Arlington Massachusetts and has performed appraisal service on an additional 2,000 residential and commercial properties
• Mr. Whiting has been appointed to the Indoor Environmental Standards Organization Standards Development Committee
• Mr. Whiting worked with the IESO to write the “Standard Guide For The Evaluation and Sampling of Arsenic On Surfaces of Pressure Treated Structures”. This standard has been sent to the Standards Development Committee for review.
• Mr. Whiting is currently working with the IESO to revise/rewrite the “Standards of Practice for the Assessment of Indoor Environmental Quality, Volume 1: Mold Sampling; Assessment of Mold Contamination”
Tod Whiting is being interviewed by Preston Sandlin of Home Inspection Carolina and Ask the Charlotte Home Inspector