Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Healthy Home Inspections was established in the fall of 2005 and is owned and operated by Paul Bukeavich. Healthy Home Inspections is an independent inspection company committed to excellence in the home inspection field. Serving northeastern PA: in Luzerne, Lackawanna, Wayne, Bradford, Sullivan, Columbia, Pike, Monroe, Carbon, and Wyoming counties. Committed to be your life long home building consultant.
- Member of the National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI)
- Certified for Environmental Neighborhood Reports
- Certified pest/wood destroying insects inspector- PA Dept of Agriculture
- Certified PSMA/NOF septic system inspector
- Certified as a Radon measurement specialist
- Certified Pennsylvania Department EPA Radon
- Healthy Home Inspections is in full compliance with PA-Act 114 (PA Home Inspector Law) fulfilling all requirements of experience, education, and insurance.
- Healthy Home Inspections has been serving Northeast Pennsylvania since 2005. Specializing in Residential and Investment Property inspections, Pre-listing inspections, and Home Maintenance
Paul Bukeavich is being interviewed by Preston Sandlin of Home Inspection Carolina and Ask the Charlotte Inspector