Episode 27 Simone on Homes

Simone on Homes
Simone on Homes

Abundant Home Inspection Services specializes in luxury homes in Southeastern Pennsylvania and in Delaware. And Yes, I Climb Roofs And I Love It!

Give us 5% of your confidence and we will earn the other 95%.

“CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENTS” PERTAINING TO CELEBRITIES AND CORPORATE VIPs ARE ACCEPTED. Police Officers, Fire Fighters and Teacher receive 5% off of their home inspections.

At Abundant we have set ourselves apart from all other home inspection companies by providing Free Email Marketing For Life PLUS Errors and Omissions Insurance for all referring Realtors. For our clients we give a 200% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, 90 Day Warranty, Concierge Service and RecallChek Report on major systems. (check out our website to see how these services apply)

A portion of our proceeds is donated to Habitat for Humanity, Philabundance & to breast cancer research.

Once you become a client we become Your Personal Building Consultants For Life. We dedicate 100% of our time and energy delivering “First Class Service” to you, our customers.

Some of our other services: Swimming pool/Spa Inspections, Mold Testing, Termite Inspections, Radon Testing and Well & Septic inspection.

Specialties: Inspecting luxury homes, historical homes and new constructions.

Simone is being interviewed by Preston Sandlin of Home Inspection Carolina

Please like & share:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *