Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Company NameSecure24 Top 5 Authorized ADT Dealer
Dates EmployedFeb 2014 – Present
I oversee all sales and marketing activities for Secure24, a top 5 Authorized ADT Dealership.
Insurance and Home Inspection Liason
Company NameSecure24 ADT Authorized ADT Dealer
Dates EmployedMay 2011 – Present
Employment Duration6 yrs 3 mos
Created national partnerships that consistently deliver referrals for home security systems.
Director of Agency Relations
Company NameADT Security Services
Dates EmployedFeb 2011 – Present
Employment Duration6 yrs 6 mos
LocationSt. Louis Missouri
The Savvy Inspector’s Mission is to “Teach Home Inspectors (new and experienced) how to get and keep their schedule full all year long, regardless of the condition of the real estate market!”
Bonus: We can teach you how to “Go Direct To The Public” for business to keep your schedule full! If you interested in the Savvy Inspector You can join for the first month for $1.97. Its only $79.95 a month after that. There is no obligation and you can quit at any time. Click here.
The Savvy Inspector serves one man shops and multi-inspector firms in all 50 States and in 7 foreign countries! To learn how we can help you get and keep your home inspection schedule full, head over to
923 Chestnut Cove Trl, #20261
Jasper, GA, 30143
With more than 30 years in the construction, horticulture and pest service industries, Richard Leonard draws on a wealth of experience in inspecting your home. He has served as a general contractor on both new-construction and renovation projects for single-family homes, so he knows what to look for, inside and out. He prides himself on creating an exceptional customer service environment, and will ensure that you are completely satisfied with his work. Richard Leonard is being interviewed by Preston Sandlin of Home Inspection Carolina and Ask the Charlotte Inspector
Certified Professional Inspector
Years of experience: 15+ years in skilled trades, construction management, and inspections.
English & Spanish speaker (reports written in English only).
Prior to founding Vigilant, Roy was responsible for hundreds of residential renovation/ remodel projects w/ a cumulative market value well in excess of $10M. Roy is Certified as a home & building inspector by two International organizations — InterNACHI and ICC, the two largest and most widely recognized such organizations.
Roy is passionate about sharing the knowledge he has gained as a tradesman, contractor, and construction manager to protect the eastern Iowa community from unplanned/ unexpected repair expenses when they purchase a home. Don’t be surprised — be Vigilant!
Roy lives in Lisbon, IA with his wife and partner, Melanie, son Miles and two boxers, Berta and Wilbur. Roy Wier is being interviewed by Charlotte, Raleigh, and Asheville home inspector Preston Sandlin of Home Inspection Carolina and Ask the Charlotte Inspector
Prior to opening Waypoint Property Inspection East in 2006, Mark Wahl spend over 20 years in the insurance industry specializing in Claims and Risk Management services for both personal and commericial clients. He studied Business Management while attending the University of South Florida and Raritan Valley College.
Mark completed his home inspection training at Kaplan Schools/Inspection Training Associates as well. He has over 300 hours of inspection training and regularly completes continuing education classes to ensure he stays current with industry expectations. Mark has passed the National Home Inspector Examination. He is an active member of the American Society of Home Inspectors and the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors. Mark posesses a Florida Home Inspectors License which is now required in the state to perform inspAdditionally, Mark is certified through the Partnership for Response and Recovery (PaRR) as an inspector to assist FEMA with building assessments that have been affected by national disasters. Mark s certified by the state of Forida to conduct Windstorm Mitigation Inspections to assist homeowners in fortifying their homes against high wind events such as hurricanes. He is also a certified member of the Palm Beach County Emergency Response Team (CERT.)
Mark’s prior work experience has given him the knowledge he now uses when working with his client’s. He ability to deliver the inspection information with care has endeered him to his clients and their realtors. Mark’s committment to his clients has been a foundation to his business operating principles and why Waypoint Property Inspection East is Southeast Florida premier home inspection firm.
How we raise the inspection standards
If attending the home inspection, you do not feel the home inspector provided you a complete and thorough inspection, and missed major deficiencies as described and outlined in the ASHI or InterNachi standards of practice, we will refund your inspection fee and pay for another inspector to perform your inspection.
Here are just a few benefits of being a customer of A Pro Inspections:
- State of the Art Computerized Inspection Report with Color Photos – Printed On-site
- Gain knowledge and valuable information concerning the many different systems of the home
- Gain Peace of Mind
And Much more …
We educate our clients during the home inspection, so whether you are a buyer, seller, or a current homeowner you will receive an unbiased opinion regarding the condition of the property. Our inspectors have completed some of the industry’s most comprehensive training programs. In addition to our State License, we take pride in the fact that we have achieved the certification designations that set us apart from many of our competitors. We’ll provide you with information so you can have Peace of Mind. Give us a call and experience the A Pro Inspections Difference … Where the Inspection is Just the Beginning.
A Pro Inspections will provide home buyers, sellers or homeowners with the professional home inspection you deserve.
- Active Licensed Certified Residential Contractor (CRC1330745)
- Member of the Florida Association of Building Inspectors and the InterNational Association of Certified Home inspectors
- Florida Licensed Home Inspector #21
- Licensed Mold Assessor MRSA1544
- Bonded and Insured including “Worker’s Comp Insurance”
- Brevard Resident for Twenty-five years
- Affiliate member of Space Coast Areas Realtors with SupraKey
James Marvin Gonte
Owner, A-1 Property Service Co.
A-1 Property Service Inspection Company
Miami Dade College
Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
A-1 Property Service Inspection Company
Dates Employed – Present
Employment Duration25 yrs 1 mo
We are a full service license inspection company.
561-650-0212 Palm Beach
877-881-2022 Toll Free / 24 hours
786-512-1594 Cell / Text
Web Sites: a1propertyservice.com, gotmoldgettested.com, gotradongettested.com and gotchinesedrywallgettested.com.
• Owner/Operator Advance Look Building Inspection & Environmental Testing, Whiting Associates June 1998 to August 2007
• Principle at Whiting Environmental Building Inspection September 2007 to present
• Mr. Whiting has performed home inspection, mold testing, radon testing, water quality testing on over 2000 single family, multi family and commercial properties
• Mr. Whiting has trained over 60 home inspectors in the United States and Canada.
• Mr. Whiting worked as area representative for Massachusetts and Connecticut to the Advance Look corporate office.
• Mr. Whiting has worked on the regionalization of the Advance Look Building Inspection & Environmental Testing Uniform Residential Inspection Report and Inspection Agreement.
• Mr. Whiting is currently involved in a pilot program in association with AR Labs in Arizona for radon measurement utilizing Rad Elec E-Perm testing devices.
• Mr. Whiting provides real estate consulting services for T. H. Reenstierna LLC located in Arlington Massachusetts and has performed appraisal service on an additional 2,000 residential and commercial properties
• Mr. Whiting has been appointed to the Indoor Environmental Standards Organization Standards Development Committee
• Mr. Whiting worked with the IESO to write the “Standard Guide For The Evaluation and Sampling of Arsenic On Surfaces of Pressure Treated Structures”. This standard has been sent to the Standards Development Committee for review.
• Mr. Whiting is currently working with the IESO to revise/rewrite the “Standards of Practice for the Assessment of Indoor Environmental Quality, Volume 1: Mold Sampling; Assessment of Mold Contamination”
Nick is a best-selling author who has published 15 business success books, 26 textbooks, and hundreds of articles. His books, which have sold more than 2.5 million copies, are distributed through InspectorOutlet. His technical articles are available to read for free at InterNACHI. Nick is known for authoring the International Standards of Practice for Inspecting Commercial Properties, which is used all over the world.
Nick is a general contractor specializing in mountain projects that require heavy equipment. He is a Florida licensed and insured mold assessor, a Boulder County licensed waste water treatment system installer and an International Code Council member. He is also the President of the Contractors Association and author of 13 business success books for contractors.
Nick Gromicko is the founder of InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. With operations in nine languages and 65 countries InterNACHI is the first trade association (in any industry) that wrapped around the globe. InterNACHI’s monster website is 285,000 pages long and gets 21 million unique visitors a year.
Nick Gromicko is often quoted in news articles such as: CBS News, Indianapolis Star, Oregon Live, Oregon Live again, Philly.com, NBC, Biz X Magazine, The Street Network, Bloomberg, WebMD, New Jersey.com, The New York Times, Angie’s List, The Christian Science Monitor, Working RE Magazine, Marketplace, and The Chicago Sun Times.
A few of Nicks Book’s
How to Run a Successful Home Inspection Business. SLEEP WELL: A Home Inspector’s Guide to Managing Risk. The Safe Home Book. STACKS: A Home Inspector’s Guide to Increasing Gross Revenue. International Standards of Practice for Inspecting Commercial Properties.